The Colombia-India Chamber of Commerce & Industry is partnering with LatinFinance on the inaugural Latin America India Investors Forum (LA-INDIF), taking place at the Trident Hotel in Mumbai on November 17th & 18th. The Forum is designed to introduce officials from Colombia and the rest of Latin America to a select group of potential investors and partners based in India.
A series of 1-1 meetings, presentations and networking events will stimulate investment and collaboration in sectors including IT/technology, mining, oil & energy, natural resources, pharma, agribusiness, construction & infrastructure and more. View agenda here.
The Chamber is pleased to endorse this Forum which is sponsored and supported by the EXIM Bank of India, Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), ESC India, the Andean Development Corporation (CAF) and the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB), among other institutions. We invite and encourage our members and affiliates to attend this unique event and participate in 1-1 meetings with potential counterparts in India.
Qualified officials from Indian institutions register at no cost; all others save 25% with early bird registration
- Qualified officials of India-based institutions: register here or contact Alex Rubin at +1.305.428.6280, email email@example.com
- All others: register with special discount here or contact Alex Rubin at +1.305.428.6280, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Confirmed prominent Indian investors include:
- T C A Ranganathan, Chairman & Managing Director, Exim Bank of India
- Atul Chandra, President (International Operations), Reliance Industries Ltd.
- Robin Banerjee, CFO, Suzlon Energy
- Manish Singhal, Executive Director, BEML
- Ashok Goel, Vice Chairman & Managing Director, Essel Propack
- T S Rangan, Group CFO, Strides Arcolabs
- Gautam Watve, Head of Strategy and Planning, Shree Renuka Sugars
- G V Mani, Senior Director, CRISIL Global Research & Analytics
- Avtar Singh, Executive Director, Punjab Chemical & Crop Protection Ltd (PCCPL)
- Kapil Gulati, General Manager for The Americas, Havells Sylvania
Visit www.latinfinance.com/laindif for more information on these investors’ ongoing activity in Latin America. Mark your calendar and register now.